Pokémon Mystery Dungeon DX | The Start Of A New Adventure

What’s going on everyone it’s me Zorua Myister! After about what 2 years of being dead I can officially come back for good! If you haven’t seen me on this amino it’s because I’m still new and working my around public chats meeting new people! Anywhooo today I’m bringing you guys the new mystery dungeon game that just dropped! I was so hyped to play this game as a kid and here I am again age 19 having the same hype now playing this remastered version! It look so clean! The graphics are just amazing! Sorry for the audio messing up here and there it’s still a working progress with the new set up I got! I hope you guys enjoy! Comment what you think either here or on the video itself! Have a jelly filled doughnut and an amazing day!

from Sharree - All Forums https://ift.tt/2vQWvpF
via IFTTT