So, I Trolled A Fortnite Streamer And Then This Happens (Very Funny ?)

Use support a creator code Gopex if you are going to buy any of the new skins!

#recommend #fortnite

-About Gopex

Fortnite Gameplays, Fortnite News, Fortnite Tips and Tricks, Fortnite Top 10 videos are what you find on the Gopex channel!
Hi I am Parker Smith and I have a passion for gaming and doing YouTube! I am good at fortnite and I love to share my fortnite gameplays on Youtube!

Subscribe to the channel with Notifications on for fortnite news, tips and tricks, gameplays and much more!

I post new videos on random days every week at 7:00 pm central time

I post new videos every week at 6:00 pm central time

Have a Question or Anything Else Just Email Me Here: masontroyaikman@gmail.com

Smash that red subscribe button for Fortnite videos and other types of videos every week

Want a chance to get a shoutout in the next video then just leave a random
Comment down below then I may pick your comment for a shoutout in the next video.

from Sharree - All Forums https://ift.tt/330Zxno
via IFTTT